How You Can Participate
The only thing more fun than going to the Strathcona Harvest Festival is making it happen! Contact us to get involved. The following activities could use your help:
Set up and Decorating
- For all ages, come help set up tents, tables, chairs, tablecloths from 9-11am at McLean Park or between 11-noon for some final Fall decorating details.
- The more donations the merrier! Let us know if you have any ideas or leads... Looking for a couple volunteers to sell raffle tickets during the event. It's for a good cause.
- Seeking a couple more volunteers, to do an hour each. More painters = shorter line up for kids.
Seasonal Crafts & Activities
- Need helping hands to set up between 9-12, during the festival to assist participants and restock supplies and at 4pm for clean up.
- Multiple volunteers would be helpful to ensure area is kept tidy and stocked, help people get drinks and to let them know what the foods are.
- Bring your own plates, bowls, cups, napkins, cutlery. Some will be provided, but we are aiming to have very minimal waste.
- Need an extra-large tarp to try to contain the loose straw
- Need another driver with a truck to help pick up more bales.